There is definitely something to be said for using a personal referral.
If someone knows a nanny/housekeeper and that person has the skills and experience that matches what you are looking for, there is value in meeting with that person.
However this should not be a quick fix to not doing the correct checks to ensure this person is the right person for your home. That she is honest, reliable and has not lied in her application and on her CV.
What we do for you when we recruit for you?
We shortlist candidates suitable for interviewing from hundreds of CV's that we have received.
We do all the "behind the scenes" work -- to ensure that the candidates presented to you are qualified, experienced and meet your requirements.
Our interviews on structured and extensive.
We use years of experience gained in this field (and in corporate and technical recruitment) to go over a candidate's background, her work history, her references and her time line extensively.
Every home is different -- and your needs are unique.
When you are ready to start this process, we like to discuss a verbal brief to get a clear idea of what you need and how we can assist you to find that.
We have candidates with specific experience in: CPR, newborn baby care, newborn twin care, assisting mothers during the first few weeks with a baby, child care and cooking.
What about the fee that agencies charge, it seems like a lot of money?
- It is based on a set fee of 12% (twelve percent) of annual income. (Gross monthly salary x 12 months x 12% = Placement fee charged).
- This is a once off fee, due seven days from the starting date of the candidate with you.
- The placement fee is only due if we successfully place the right candidate with you, and she starts on the agreed start date.
- If we do not find the right candidate who meets your requirements, there is no placement fee.
- The work you see - the final detailed CVs is the products of days and weeks of behind-the-scenes work.
- We will supply you with candidates who are interviewed, and can all perform the job description you have supplied.
- You will only interview candidates who are already pre-checked by us.
- You will only be interviewing to ascertain if the candidate is right for your family - the candidates will have the experience and the skill set you are looking for, you are interviewing to find a personality match to your home and your child/ren.
- We supply detailed and comprehensive CVs which we spent hours working on with the candidate to ensure you have as much background information about the candidate as possible.
- You will not need to be exposed to people you do not know, and who may be scamsters.
- Your contact details will not be all over the internet.
- We arrange the interviews and guide you through the process.
- We are on hand to assist you with a detailed and comprehensive employment contract, and anything you need following your selection.
- If you need further assistance, possibly there is an issue that you require us to discuss with the candidate after they have started, we are there to assist.
- If something happens, and the relationship between you and the candidate does not work out, we are available and will replace the candidate within 3 months of them starting and there will be no charge for this replacement. (terms and conditions apply)