Why use a Happy Helpers Nanny Placement Agency?
We are able to offer you a broader reach than you may have access to through your friends or even if you advertise on websites or on local bulletin boards.
Our candidates have been interviewed, and have met our criteria for submission to you.
We see 100 CVs, interview 10 of the best and present you with a shortlist of the best 3 suited to your home situation.
I do the work, so you are only looking at candidates who are qualified, experienced and meet your requirements.
We do our utmost to ensure the candidates we supply are right for you, your family and your needs. We have years of experience in recruitment, we know what you need, and can advise you on the best way to approach this process.
Every home is different -- and your needs are unique. It is best for us to take a verbal brief from you to get a clear idea of what you need and how we can assist you.
We have candidates with specific experience in: CPR, newborn baby care, newborn twin care, assisting mothers during the first few weeks with a baby, child care and cooking.
We have candidates who are live in, or live out.
There are Nannies and then there are Happy Helper Nannies and Housekeepers - we go the extra mile to find the right person for you.
Why should I not just advertise myself?
- Advertising on gumtree will probably give you between 20 - 100 responses. Our experience with gumtree advertising is that the bulk of applications - more than 90% do not meet the requirements that you are looking for.
- Most candidates will not have a CV available and will each need to be contacted to ascertain their suitability.
- You may not have the benefit of years of experience in interviewing candidates, and reference checking to be able to pick up on candidates who may not be right for your situation.
- Fraud and fake references are very common - we have the experience to see these at the outset, and regret the candidate.
- Advertising through only one medium will limit who you are able to select from - the right candidate for you, may not see your advertisement.
- Handling ad response is a long and tedious process, and will often have your phone ringing from 06h00 - 21h00 - there are many candidates in need of work. Because some one needs work, does not mean they are right for you.
- There are a lot of candidates who supply false information ---- they supply fraudulent material, because they are desperate to find work. It is often very difficult to filter these candidates out of the selection pool if you do not know what to look for.
What about the fee that agencies charge, it seems like a lot of money?
- It is based on a set fee of 12% (twelve percent) of annual income. (Gross monthly salary x 12 months x 12% = Placement fee charged).
- This is a once off fee, due seven days from the starting date of the candidate with you.
- The placement fee is only due if we successfully place the right candidate with you, and she starts on the agreed start date.
- If we do not find the right candidate who meets your requirements, there is no placement fee.
- We will supply you with candidates who are interviewed, and can all perform the job description you have supplied.
- You will only interview candidates who are already pre-checked by us.
- You will only be interviewing to ascertain if the candidate is right for your family - the candidates will have the experience and the skill set you are looking for, you are interviewing to find a personality match to your home and your child/ren.
- We supply detailed and comprehensive CVs which we spent hours working on with the candidate to ensure you have as much background information about the candidate as possible.
- You will not need to be exposed to people you do not know, and who may be scamsters.
- Your contact details will not be all over the internet.
- We are on hand to assist you with a detailed and comprehensive employment contract, and anything you need following your selection.
- If you need further assistance, possibly there is an issue that you require us to discuss with the candidate after they have started, we are there to assist.
- If something happens, and the relationship between you and the candidate does not work out, we are available and will replace the candidate within 3 months of them starting and there will be no charge for this replacement. (terms and conditions apply)
Why risk inviting someone into your home that you have made contact with through an unchecked channel (cards at supermarkets, gumtree and most other advertising methods)?
Trust us, to find the right person for you and your family.
Contact Happy Helpers Training and Placements > Celeste : 083 602 0262 : email@example.com